I want to start posting and asking questions about GSA SER, which forum is best?

View All SEO QuestionsCategory: Black Hat SEO QuestionsI want to start posting and asking questions about GSA SER, which forum is best?
Anonymous asked 3 years ago

Black Hat World or the GSA SER forum?

1 Answers
Ebon Staff answered 3 years ago

BlackHatWorld.com has a great and thriving community for all types of SEO and link building. You will have the full gamut of people, experienced and novice alike. The main problem is that it’s hard to differentiate between the people who know what they’re talking about, and the people who are just talking. People who are selling services will often post on as many threads as possible in order to get their service noticed by as many people as possible. This leads to useless comments and uninformed opinions.
The GSA SER forum is about 90% focused on GSA SER and the other 10% deals with general SEO. This sounds like what you’re looking for.
If you want general SEO BHW is the place for you. GSA SER specific information is best found at their forum.